World Leading Hi-Tech Research Defining World Leading Computational, Quant & Cyber Risk Analytics Practices ™
Global Risk Management Network, LLC, 757 Warren Rd, Cornell Business & Technology Park, Ithaca, NY 14852-4892
Dr. Yogesh Malhotra
Post-Doc Research: Princeton University Invited Presentations in Cybersecurity-Quant Finance
Who's Who in America®,
Who's Who in the World®,
Who's Who in Finance & Industry®,
Who's Who in Science & Engineering®
IT-Finance-Risk Management Computational, Quant & Cybersecurity Practices Leaderships
World's Largest Banking & Finance Firms, IT & Telecom Firms, Wall Street CxOs, Silicon Valley CxOs,
National Science Foundation; United Nations; US & World Governments, Economies, Defense Agencies.
2015-2016: 39 Top-10 SSRN Research Rankings: Computational, Quantitative & Cyber Risk Analytics.
2008: AACSB: Real Impact of Research among Nobel Laureates such as Black-Scholes & William Sharpe.
2016 Princeton Quant Trading Conference Invited Research Presentation: Sponsor: Princeton University.
2015 Princeton Quant Trading Conference Invited Research Presentation: Sponsor: Princeton University.
2016 New York State Cyber Security Conference Research Presentation: Sponsor: New York State Governor.
2015 New York State Cyber Security & Engineering Technology Association Conference: Sponsor: NYSETA.
2015-2016: 39 Top-10 SSRN Research Rankings in World-Leading Computational, Quant & Cyber Risk Analytics.
2015-2016: Computational, Quant & Cyber Risk Analytics Presentations sponsored by New York State and Princeton University.
Over 20-Years of Global High Impact Hi-Tech Practices Leadership spans Silicon Valley to Seoul and all continents in between.
Considerable Real Impact of Scholarly Research on Global Practices ranked among Finance & IT Nobel laureates in scientific studies.
Risk Management Tech Ventures leading Computational Quantitative Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Quantitative Finance, & Cybersecurity Practices.
[Computational Quant Risk Analytics] [Cyber Security Risk Engineering] [Algorithms & Machine Learning] [Risk Analytics Ventures] [Worldwide Impact on Practices]
Dr. Yogesh Malhotra: LinkedIn: Risk Analytics Beyond 'Prediction' to 'Anticipation of Risk': Princeton University Presentations on FinTech CyberFinance
Who's Who in America®, Who's Who in the World®, Who's Who in Finance & Industry®, Who's Who in Science & Engineering®
2015 & 2016 Princeton Quant Trading Conference Presentations: Computational Quant & Crypto Machine Learning Algorithms,
2008: AACSB International Impact of Research Report: Named among Black-Scholes, Harry Markowitz & Bill Sharpe
Projects Goldman Sachs JP Morgan Wall Street Hedge Funds Princeton Presentations Model Risk Arbitrage Cyber Finance Cyber Risk Insurance Ventures
Bayesian vs. VaR Markov Chain Monte Carlo Models Mobile Trust Models Pen Testing Frameworks Bitcoin Cryptanalytics NFS Cryptanalytics Algorithms
Research Impact Future of Finance Beyond VaR Model Risk Management SR11-7 OCC2011-12 Future of Risk Cyber Risk SSRN Google Scholar Publications
• National Science Foundation: 32 Cyber Security Computing Expert Panels.
• Department of Defense Directive 8570: Top-3 Cyber Security Certifications: CISSP, CISA, CEH.
• Computational Finance & Risk Analytics Practices Guiding Top Wall Street Bank CFOs & CROs.
• Cyber Security Risk Analytics Practices Guiding US & G5 DoD Commanders & CIOs-CTOs.
• Global Impact on Practices & Impact of Research among Finance & IT Nobel Laureates.
• Executive Education Faculty: Carnegie Mellon University & Kellogg School of Management.
• Associate Professor (Promoted): Syracuse University: IT & O/R MBA Faculty.
• Post-Doc Research: Invited Presentations: Princeton University:
Cybersecurity, Cyber Finance, Computational Statistics Algorithms.
• Top-10 MIS Quant PhD: IT & Statistics Double Doctorate: Quantitative Risk & Controls Modeling
- Full Scholarship & PhD Research Fellowship with MIS & IT Strategy Pioneer
• Top-14 MS Quant Finance, Midtown Manhattan, New York City
- Official Mentor: JP Morgan Global Head of Risk & Analytics & US Head of Portfolio Management
• MBA Quant Economics: Perfect GPA & Top Rank in Business School. Top ILP Quant Modeler.
- Full Scholarship-MBA Hypermedia Computing Fellowship with B2B Pioneer-CTO of $B B2B Firm.
• MS Accountancy: SUNY Perfect GPA Award, Top Rank in Business School.
- Focus: Global Financial Crisis & Risk Management Failures. NYS AICPA CPA Education fulfilled.
• MS Network & Computer Security: SUNY Outstanding Student Award, Highest GPA.
- Pioneering Cyber Risk Insurance Thesis: Advisors: Top AFRL Scientists. Top Ethical Hacker.
• MS Computer Science: Pioneering Research on Crypto-Currencies & Cryptanalysis Algorithms
- First Tech Report on Bitcoin ‘Cryptographic Proof’: Interview by Hong Kong Institute of CPAs.
Selected for inclusion in Marquis Who's Who® biographical profiles of worldwide leaders and achievers from U.S.A. and around the world in:
• Marquis Who's Who in America®, Since 2002.
• Marquis Who's Who in the World®, Since 1999.
• Marquis Who's Who in Finance & Industry®, Since 2001.
• Marquis Who's Who in Science & Engineering®, Since 2006.
Recent Post-Doctoral Research: Invited Research Presentations at Princeton University
Top-10 PhD IT-Statistics Double Doctorate Computer Scientist with 39 SSRN Top-10 Research Ranking Awards for World Leading Cybersecurity-CyberFinance Computational Risk Analytics Research and Princeton Quant Trading Conference Invited Presentations on Cybersecurity, CyberFinance, and, Computational Statistics Algorithms for 2015-2016. Pioneered Quant Finance and Cybersecurity Risk Insurance Modeling research and practices that pre-empted and prevented the Global Insurance Crisis owing to mismeasurement and misestimation of Cyber Risk Insurance Modeling Losses given reliance of worldwide firms upon inappropriate Quant Risk Models based upon VaR. The specific venture advanced Quant Finance research in Model Risk Management with oversight of distinguished Cybersecurity experts and Computer Scientists affiliated with the U.S. Air Force Research Lab. That venture advanced upon top management project leaderships in Quant Finance Risk Modeling practices guiding top leadership Global Head of Risk & Analytics and US Head of Portfolio Management and Managing Directors for top Wall Street investment banks with $1 Trillion AUM such as JP Morgan Private Bank.
Before that advanced worldwide global practices in Enterprise Risk Management and Model Risk Management by developing Anticipatory Risk Analytics frameworks of Model Risk Management a decade ahead of articulated need by Wall Street CFOs and CROs for such frameworks in the aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis. Prior to that founded world-leading influential financial, risk, and analytics ventures with CxO clients-patrons such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Harvard, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, MIT, and, Ogilvy. Founded ventures applied-recommended by world's leading visionary IT-CxOs such as Microsoft founder Bill Gates, Big-4 CxOs, and, top Commanders and CIOs of US Army / US Navy / US Air Force / US Air Force Research Lab. Research Impact ranked among Finance & IT Nobel Laureates in AACSB & Global Scientific & Industry Studies.
• Computer Scientist-Chartered Engineer with Top-10 Quant MIS PhD and over 20 years global Finance-IT-Risk Management practices and ventures leadership experience in Cybersecurity, Financial Risk Management, IT Risk Management, Quantitative Analytics, and, Global Financial Systems with Wall Street investment banks and hedge funds with $1 Trillion AUM such as JP Morgan and Big-3 Banks and Big-3 IT firms.
• Founder, industry-leading Finance-IT-Risk Management digital ventures with millions of patrons and clients including Google, Goldman Sachs, Harvard, HP, IBM, Intel, McKinsey, Microsoft, MIT, NASA, Princeton, Silicon Valley, US Air Force, US Army, US Navy, and World Bank. Served as consultant and adviser for US and World Governments, UN, NSF, and $100 Billion global hi-tech corporations across USA, N. America, Asia, and, Europe.
• 2015 & 2016: Invited presentations at Princeton Quant Trading Conference sponsored by Princeton University. 39 Top-10 SSRN Research Rankings for post-doc applied research in Cybersecurity, Computational Finance, Machine Learning Algorithms, & Quantitative Analytics.
• Recognized in 2008 AACSB International Impact of Research Report among Finance Nobel laureates Black-Scholes, Harry Markowitz, William Sharpe as 'exemplar' of 'considerable impact on actual practice' of Digital Transformation enabled by IT, e-Business, &, Knowledge Management.
• Ranked by scientific impact studies among Knowledge Management pioneers such as economist Joseph Schumpeter and Nobel laureate Herbert Simon. Media profiles in business press and industry surveys among Digital Transformation pioneers such as distinguished professors from Harvard, Yale, and Wharton.
• Programming experience in multiple programming languages having programmed world's Top Digital site as ranked by Computerworld, Top-3 Search Engine as ranked in U.S. national Carnegie Mellon Industry.Net Awards, and, Top-10 Social Network as ranked in worldwide rankings among others such as LinkedIn.
• Carnegie Mellon & Kellogg Executive Education faculty; MIS-IT-Operations Research Quantitative Methods MBA Professor at Syracuse University; STEM Computer Science and Cybersecurity Professor for New York State, Keynote Speaker for UN Global Assets Modeling Expert Panel & World Governments; NSF Computer Scientists Expert Panels.
• 20-year global R&D leadership advancing Cybersecurity, Risk Management, and Computational Risk Analytics Best Practices for developing, testing, and implementing Complex Systems: globally adopted and recommended by top CEOs such as Microsoft founder Bill Gates; and US DoD, CIOs of NASA, US Air Force, Army, Navy and Marine Corps.
• 20-year Statistical-Quant Analytics Research Impact: Advanced IT-Finance-Risk Management Predictive Analytics practices beyond prediction based on historical data to "anticipation of risk" practices such as demanded by Wall Street CEOs, CFOs, and CROs in aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis.
• National Science Foundation: 32 National Expert Panels of Cybersecurity & Cyber-computing specialists as judge & referee for allocating multi-million dollar SBIR/STTR innovation grants for US Cybersecurity & Cyber-computing computing technology innovation and commercialization.
• Developed and Led a Team of 200 PhDs and Global Virtual Community Network of 130,000 to publish high impact research leading IT-Cyber Risk Management Strategies of worldwide firms, governments, and, national defense agencies including US Army, Navy, Air Force, & Marine Corps and "Five Eyes" CxOs.
• 20-year PhD & Post-PhD experience in Statistics, Probability, Econometrics, Quantitative Finance, Operations Research, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Cryptography, Encryption models & algorithms such as Regressions, Structural Equations, VaR, ES, EVT, ARCH/GARCH, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Bayesian Inference, Markov Chain Monte Carlo Models.
• 20-year PhD & Post-PhD experience in data analysis tools, data sources, analysis queries and procedures applied using SPSS, SAS, MATLAB, AMOS, PLS, LISREL, C++, MS-Excel, VBA, Bloomberg, etc.; 100+ Quantitative Statistical & Structural Model Validation Reviews: Top Academic Empirical Journals: Best Reviewer Award, Academy of Management.
• Media Interviews & Coverage: Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Fortune, Fast Company, Inc., Business Week, CIO Enterprise, CIO Insight, Computerworld, Information Week, etc.
• Top-10 MIS PhD IT and Statistics Double Doctorate in Quant Risk & Controls Analytics, and, 5 Computational Quant Masters degrees in Computer Science, Network & Computer Security, Quant Finance, Quant Economics, and, Accountancy.
• Department of Defense Directive 8570 (DoDD 8570) Information Security Management & Auditing Certifications:
CISSP (2005-Current): DoDD 8570 - CNDSP Manager, IAM Level III, IAT Level III, IASAE II
CISA (2007-Current): DoDD 8570 - CNDSP Auditor, IAT Level III
CEH (2014-Current): DoDD 8570 - CNDSP Auditor, Incident Responder, & Infrastructure Support
Sample of worldwide clients, patrons & subscribers:
FinTech: Wall Street & IT: Goldman Sachs, Google, HP, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Ogilvy, Wells Fargo
Consulting Firms: Accenture, Ernst & Young, McKinsey, PricewaterhouseCoopers
Business Schools: Harvard, MIT, Princeton, Stanford, UC Berkeley, Wharton
Associations: AACSB, ABA, ACM, AICPA, AOM, APICS, ASTD, ISACA, IEEE, INFORMS
World Governments: Australia, Canada, European Union, United Kingdom, United States
U.S. Defense: AFRL, Air Force, Army, CCRP, Comptroller, DISA, DoD, Marines, NASA, Navy
World Defense: Australia (Air Force), Canada (Defence R&D), UK (Ministry of Defence)
World Health: World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Department of Health & Human Services,
European Health Management Association, U.K. Department of Health, UNESCO, UNDP
As Seen in