World Leading Hi-Tech Research Defining World Leading Computational, Quant & Cyber Risk Analytics Practices ™
Global Risk Management Network, LLC, 757 Warren Rd, Cornell Business & Technology Park, Ithaca, NY 14852-4892
Dr. Yogesh Malhotra
Who's Who in America®,
Who's Who in the World®,
Who's Who in Finance & Industry®,
Who's Who in Science & Engineering®
IT-Finance-Risk Management Computational, Quant & Cybersecurity Practices Leaderships
World's Largest Banking & Finance Firms, IT & Telecom Firms, Wall Street CxOs, Silicon Valley CxOs,
National Science Foundation; United Nations; US & World Governments, Economies, Defense Agencies.
2015-2016: 39 Top-10 SSRN Research Rankings: Computational, Quantitative & Cyber Risk Analytics.
2008: AACSB: Real Impact of Research among Nobel Laureates such as Black-Scholes & William Sharpe.
2016 Princeton Quant Trading Conference Invited Research Presentation: Sponsor: Princeton University.
2015 Princeton Quant Trading Conference Invited Research Presentation: Sponsor: Princeton University.
2016 New York State Cyber Security Conference Research Presentation: Sponsor: New York State Governor.
2015 New York State Cyber Security & Engineering Technology Association Conference: Sponsor: NYSETA.
2015-2016: 39 Top-10 SSRN Research Rankings in World-Leading Computational, Quant & Cyber Risk Analytics.
2015-2016: Computational, Quant & Cyber Risk Analytics Presentations sponsored by New York State and Princeton University.
Over 20-Years of Global High Impact Hi-Tech Practices Leadership spans Silicon Valley to Seoul and all continents in between.
Considerable Real Impact of Scholarly Research on Global Practices ranked among Finance & IT Nobel laureates in scientific studies.
Risk Management Tech Ventures leading Computational Quantitative Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Quantitative Finance, & Cybersecurity Practices.
Projects Goldman Sachs JP Morgan Wall Street Hedge Funds Princeton Presentations Model Risk Arbitrage Cyber Finance Cyber Risk Insurance Ventures
Bayesian vs. VaR Markov Chain Monte Carlo Models Mobile Trust Models Pen Testing Frameworks Bitcoin Cryptanalytics NFS Cryptanalytics Algorithms
Research Impact Future of Finance Beyond VaR Model Risk Management SR11-7 OCC2011-12 Future of Risk Cyber Risk SSRN Google Scholar Publications
[Algorithms & Machine Learning] [Computational Quantitative Analytics] [CyberSecurity Risk Engineering] [Risk Analytics Ventures] [Worldwide Impact on Practices]
• Top-10 IT-Statistics Double Doctorate PhD Computer Scientist for Wall Street investment banks with $1 Trillion AUM such as JP Morgan. Founded FinTech Risk Analytics ventures with CxO clients such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Intel, Harvard, MIT. Research impact among Finance-Economics & IT Nobel Laureates in AACSB & scientific impact studies.
• 39 SSRN Top-10 Research Rankings:
Quant Finance, Cybersecurity Risk Insurance Modeling, Bayesian Machine Learning Algorithms, Model Risk Management, Extreme Events.
• Invited Research presentations
- Princeton University Princeton Quant Trading Conference
- Governor's New York State Cybersecurity Conference.
• Quant Finance-Risk Analytics leader for Wall Street investment banks with $1 Trillion AUM such as JP Morgan: Liquidity Risk, Market Risk & Credit Risk Modeling; Financial Econometrics & Large-Scale Data Modeling; Interest Rate Derivatives, Fixed Income & Equity Portfolio Modeling: SAS, MATLAB, C++, MS-Excel, VBA, Bloomberg.
• Founded IT-Finance-Cyber Risk Analytics digital ventures with CxO clients such as Goldman Sachs while in Quant/IT/OR research academia. Worldwide impact of digital ventures as industry benchmarks & interviews in press such as New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Fortune, Inc., CIO, Computerworld, Information Week.
• Invited Advisor: $100 Billion hi-tech firms such as Intel, Silicon Valley VCs-CEOs, US & World Governments, UN, NSF. Global Financial Systems Leader: Big-3 IT-Banking firms such as Bank of America across USA, Hong Kong, India.
• Post-Doc Quant Research Presentations:
- Princeton University
• Invited Executive Education Faculty:
- Carnegie Mellon University & Kellogg School of Management.
• Tenure-Track Professor:
-STEM Computer Science: Cybersecurity, Advanced Analytics, NYS;
-IT/OR/Supply Chain Quant Methods MBA/EMBA, SU.
• Marquis Who's Who in America®, Who's Who in the World®, Who's Who in Finance & Industry®, Who's Who in Science & Engineering®.
Leading Post-Crisis Global Computational Quant & Cyber Risk Analytics Digital Transformation Practices.
CxO Risk Management Analytics beyond Prediction to Anticipation of RiskTM
World Leading Hi-Tech Research Defining World Leading CxO Risk Management PracticesTM
Cybersecurity Risk Engineering Practices Guiding US & G5 DoD Commanders & CIOs-CTOs
Computational Quant & Risk Analytics Practices Guiding Finance-IT-Risk Management CxOs
Research Impact Editorial Reviews in All Known Top Business-IT Institutions & Publications Global Thought Leadership spanning Silicon Valley to Seoul and all the continents in between with global impact across most nations of the world. FinTech Research Impact recognized among IT and Finance-Economics Nobel laureates in business press, industry surveys & scientific impact studies. Risk Management Tech Ventures leading Computational Quantitative Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Quantitative Finance, & Cybersecurity Practices.
Sample of worldwide clients, patrons & subscribers:
FinTech: Wall Street & IT: Goldman Sachs, Google, HP, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Ogilvy, Wells Fargo
Consulting Firms: Accenture, Ernst & Young, McKinsey, PricewaterhouseCoopers
Business Schools: Harvard, MIT, Princeton, Stanford, UC Berkeley, Wharton
Associations: AACSB, ABA, ACM, AICPA, AOM, APICS, ASTD, ISACA, IEEE, INFORMS
World Governments: Australia, Canada, European Union, United Kingdom, United States
U.S. Defense: AFRL, Air Force, Army, CCRP, Comptroller, DISA, DoD, Marines, NASA, Navy
World Defense: Australia (Air Force), Canada (Defence R&D), UK (Ministry of Defence)
World Health: World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Department of Health & Human Services,
European Health Management Association, U.K. Department of Health, UNESCO, UNDP
As Seen in