JP Morgan Hedge Funds Quant : Princeton Quant Finance Expert : MIT AI-Machine Learning Expert : NYS CISO Expert
Impact: [Computational Quant Finance : AI & Machine Learning : Cybersecurity & Cryptography : Digital Transformation]
FinRM™: [Download our Research: Future Of Finance™ : Model Risk Arbitrage™ : Griffiss Cyberspace™]
Who's Who in America®, Who's Who in the World®, Who's Who in Finance & Industry®, Who's Who in Science & Engineering®
AACSB: Research Impact among Finance Nobel Laureates Black-Scholes, Markowitz & Sharpe: Risk & Uncertainty Management.
MIT: AI & Machine Learning: Industry Expert: Deep Learning, NLP, Robots: Self-Driving Cars: Unmanned Ground Vehicles.
Princeton: Princeton Quant Finance & Trading Presentations: AI & Machine Learning: Sponsors: Goldman Sachs, Citadel, etc.
CFA Society: Invited Keynote: JP Morgan & Goldman Sachs Practices Case Studies: Model Risk Management with Auto-ML.
RISK.Net: Bridging Networks, Systems and Controls Frameworks for Cybersecurity Curriculums and Standards Development.
NAIC: National Association of Insurance Commissioners: Pre-empting the Forthcoming Global Cyber Risk Insurance Crisis.
AFCEA C4I & Cyber Conference: Cybersecurity Risk & Uncertainty Management: AI-ML and Risk Management Controls.
SSRN: AI-Machine Learning & Risk-Uncertainty Management:SSRN: 63 Top-10 Research Rankings: Top 2% Authors.
Editor-Referee: ACM, IEEE, Society of Actuaries, Society of Modeling & Simulation, 40+ Top-Tier Journals & Conferences.
U.S. National Science Foundation SBIR/STTR Grants
Cybersecurity & Cybercomputing Expert Panels
Phase I ($100K Per Proposal) and Phase II ($500K Per Proposal)
32 National Science Foundation SBIR/STTR (Industrial Innovation and Partnerships) Expert Panels
Multimillion dollar grant awards for U.S. IT innovations in Cyber Computing & Cyber Security.
- A Novel Three-Dimensional Ear Biometric Technique
- A WebTurbine for Lightweight, Ubiquitous Internet Publishing
- BriefMaker - A Requirements Definition Tool
- Commercialization of Publicly Available Works
- Computer Aided Medical Website Evaluation
- Computerized Tool for Baggage Screening
- Development of 802.11 Asset Tag
- Dynamic Automated Search in the Context of Knowledge Creation
- GeoPOP: A Real-Time Location-Based Handheld Application
- Highly Accurate Reconstruction Module for Multidisciplinary Computation
- Hypertext Data Analysis Mapping: Software for Capturing, Organizing, and Reviewing Data Analyses
- Integrated Software and Systems for Large-Scale Nonlinear Optimization
- Integrating Usability Engineering into a Method for Multiple Platform User Interface Deployment
- Location-based PDA Bird Field Guide
- Low-Cost System For Making Online Purchases
- Modeler's Workbench: Web Services-based Modeling Platform for the Process Industry
- Multi-channel, Multi-device Collaboration System - Driving the Mobile Value Chain
- Nanoscale Transport Processes Prediction/Design/Analysis Tool for NEMS Applications
- Networked Basin Simulation Environment
- Next Generation Binary Decision Diagrams Based Logic Optimization System
- Object-Oriented Groundwater Data Repository Technology
- Personalized Wireless Network
- Polymer Workbench: Web Service Modeling Application Service and Integration for the Polymer Industry
- PortSirIsaac--A Web Productivity Portal for Science and Mathematics
- QTIPs - 24-Hour Technology Intelligence & Forecasting
- Quality-Based Knowledge Discovery for Information Retrieval in Large Communities
- Relational Database with Multiple User Interfaces Using Web Services Technology
- Technological Advances for On-line Pesticide Reporting Project
- Technology Stamps
- The Atmospheric Information Remote Project: A Commercial Software for Personal Computing Devices
- Unlocking Tacit Knowledge through Content-based Instant Messaging
- Web-Based International Trade Knowledge Discovery System