Global Risk Management Network, LLC, 757 Warren Rd, Cornell Business & Technology Park, Ithaca, NY 14852-4892
World-Leading Hi-Tech Research Pioneering World-Leading AI, Algorithms, Machine Learning PracticesTM
PhD, MSQF, MSCS, MSNCS, MSAcc, MBAEco, BE, CEng, CISSP, CISA, CEH, CCP-CDP, CPA Education
Who's Who in America®, Who's Who in the World®, Who's Who in Finance & Industry®, Who's Who in Science & Engineering®
MIT Industry Expert: AI & Machine Learning. AACSB: Research Impact among Nobel Laureates.
Princeton Quant Trading Presentations: Wall Street Quant: Top Investment Banks & Hedge Funds.
SSRN: AI-Algorithms-Machine Learning: 46 Top-10 Research Rankings: Top 3% Authors.
Expert Panels: National Science Foundation Computer Scientists, United Nations Global Economists.
Advisor: Big-4 Sr. Partners, $100 B Hi-Tech Firms, Silicon Valley VCs-CEOs, US & World Governments.
Global Financial Systems Leader, Big-3 Finance-IT, Wall Street Banks-Hedge Funds $1 Trillion AUM.
Founder: Top Digital Site, Top-3 Search Engine, Top-10 Social Network: Largest Finance-IT Clients.
Dr. Yogesh Malhotra, New York, USA Dr.Yogesh.Malhotra[at]gmail.com : linkedin.com/in/yogeshmalhotra
Chief Data Scientist-Machine Learning Engineer:
Cybersecurity,Quant Finance-IT-Risk Management
Research MIT Princeton Risk Analytics Model Risk
FutureOfFinance Publications GoogleScholar Ventures
MIT AI-Machine Learning Executive Guide including RPA & Cognitive Automation
Princeton Quant Trading Conference: AI-Algorithms-Machine Learning Innovations
AI-Algorithms-Machine Learning Post-Doc R&D: 46 SSRN Top-10 Research Rankings Dr. Yogesh Malhotra is the Founder, Executive Director, and, Chief Data Scientist-Machine Learning Engineer of New York based Global Risk Management Network, LLC, leading global and national Quantitative Finance, Cybersecurity, and Finance-IT-Risk Management practices and policies. As Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Industry Expert for MIT Sloan School of Management and MIT Computer Science & AI Lab, he leads the Management and Leadership track global industry leaders as their Learning Facilitator in pioneering AI and Machine Learning industry practices in worldwide firms and industries. His invited AI-Algorithms-Machine Learning post-doctoral research presentations at the Princeton Quant Trading Conference held at Princeton University are pioneering industrial and applied innovations in Algorithmic Finance and Trading, Cyber Finance, and, Cyber Security. His industry leaderships include Wall Street investment banks such as JP Morgan, Big-3 Finance and Big-3 IT firms such as Bank of America, State of New York, and, digital ventures with global clients and patrons such as Goldman Sachs, Google, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Harvard, and, MIT. His invited expert advisory and thought leadership engagements include largest Silicon Valley and Wall Street firms, National Association of Insurance Commissioners, National Science Foundation, United Nations, and, US and world governments. The impact of his research is ranked and recognized among Finance and IT Nobel laureates such as Black-Scholes by AACSB, premier scientific studies, and industry surveys. He has taught as invited Executive Education faculty for Carnegie Mellon University and Kellogg School of Management, and, served as tenure-track professor of Advanced Analytics, Computer Science, Cybersecurity (Security+), Operations Research, Quantitative Methods, Information Technology, and, Management Information Systems.
His Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning post-doctoral applied and industrial R&D in Quantitative Finance, Cybersecurity, and, Computer Science is advancing global and national industrial practices and government policies. He earned a top-10 PhD with double PhD credits in Information Technology and Statistics with national honors and PhD research fellowship with the pioneer of IT Strategy and Top-10 founder of Management Information Systems. In addition to post-doctoral research and PhD, he also holds five Computational Quantitative Analytical Masters degrees including MS Computer Science, MS Network & Computer Security, MS Quantitative Finance, MS Accountancy, and, MBA in Quantitative Economics with published research in Hypermedia Computing. He is a professionally certified SAP/ERP, and, SAP/CRM faculty by the SAP University Alliance, and, professionally certified University Entrepreneurship faculty by the Kaufman Foundation.
His Banking & Finance professional certifications and executive education include PRMIA Complete Course in Risk Management certification awarded by the Kellogg School of Management, Master of Financial Engineering Executive Education from the University of California Berkeley, Python for Algorithmic Trading and Quantitative Finance boot camp from Python Quants GmbH, and, American Banking Association and American Institute for Banking certifications in Banking, Financial Statement Analysis, and, Marketing. He has completed the AICPA education requirement for the Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) for the State of New York.
A Chartered Engineer and Life Member of the Institution of Engineers, he also holds DoDD 8140 Top-3 IT Cyber Security Certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP, 2005-Current) by ISC2, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA, 2007-Current) by ISACA, and, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH, 2014-Current) by EC-Council, in addition to Ethical Hacking & Countermeasures for Penetration Testing certification by EC-Council, and, CCP-CDP (Certified Computing Professional and Certified Data Professional) by ICCP. His other Computer Programming and Advanced Analytics Certifications include SAS Advanced Techniques, SQL, and Macros from the SAS Institute, and, MATLAB from MathWorks.
His biography is profiled among the world's foremost leaders and achievers in Marquis Who's Who in America®, Marquis Who's Who in the World®, Marquis Who's Who in Finance & Industry®, and, Marquis Who's Who in Science & Engineering® since 1999.
Global Risk Management Network, LLC
Global Finance-IT-Risk Management: Strategies, Tactics, Operations & Intelligence
AI, Algorithms & Machine Learning; Anticipatory & Predictive Analytics
AACSB: Research Impact among Finance Nobel Laureates
MIT Industry Expert: AI, Machine Learning & Deep Learning
MIT Sloan School of Management-MIT Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Lab
Princeton Quant Trading Presentations: AI, Algorithms & Machine Learning
Conference Sponsors: Princeton University, Goldman Sachs, Citadel, SIG, KCG Holdings
Wall Street Investment Banks & Hedge Funds with $1 Trillion AUM
Quant Risk Analytics & Software Leader: JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs Alumnus Firm
Big-3 Finance & Big-3 IT Global Financial Systems Software Projects Leader
Big-3 Banking & Finance: Bank of America, Big-3 IT: USA, Hong Kong, India,...
Intel Corporation: Next Generation e-Business Enterprise Architectures Expert
Digital Transformation Ventures Transforming Global Firms & Governments
Clients & Patrons: BT (UK), Goldman Sachs, Google, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, MIT, Harvard,...
Computerworld's Top Digital Site, Top-3 Search Engine, Top-10 Social Network,...
New York State IT Administration & Network Administration CISO-Leader
Leading Defense-in-Depth Zero Trust Architectures & Network Segmentation Practices
New York State Computer Scientist & Cybersecurity Practices Leader
National Science Foundation: National Cybersecurity-Computer Science Expert Panels
National Association of Insurance Commissioners Cybersecurity Risk Insurance Expert
UPMC Health System, Pittsburgh, PA: Digital Transformation: EMR-Risk Management-Controls
United Nations World HQ: Global Economists Expert Panels Quant: Knowledge Assets
Government of Switzerland Banking Transformation: Math-Fintech Algorithms Expert
United States Federal Government, Council Partner, Business Process Transformation Expert
Government of Mexico: e-Government Expert: Cabinet Ministers, 13 CIOs, 600 IT Leaders
Government of Netherlands: National Digital Transformation & Infrastructure Expert
Nation of South Korea: Vision Korea Campaign: National Digital Transformation Expert
Ziff Davis Global Internet Infrastructure GII: US National E-Commerce Standard Expert
US National Information Infrastructure NII: Applied R&D Pioneering UN & Global Policies
SSRN: AI-Algorithms-Machine Learning: 46 Top-10 Research Rankings
Post-Doctoral R&D Pioneering AI-Algorithms-Machine Learning Industry Practices
Chartered Engineer, Computer Scientist, Information Scientist, Quant Methods Scientist
Professor of Computer Science, IT, Operations Research, Quantitative Methods, Security+
Executive Education Faculty: Carnegie Mellon University, Kellogg School of Management
Post Doc R&D: AI-Algorithms-Machine Learning, Top-10 PhD IT-Statistics Double Credits
5 Masters: Computer Science, Network Security, Quant Finance, Quant Economics, Accountancy
Professional Certifications: Computing, Cybersecurity, Data, Engineering, Risk Management, Systems.
Biography profiled in worldwide achievers and leaders:
Marquis Who's Who in America®, Marquis Who's Who in the World®,
Marquis Who's Who in Finance & Industry®, Marquis Who's Who in Science & Engineering®Portfolio of Worldwide Clients, Patrons & Subscribers of Ventures & Practices
Digital Transformation & Risk Management Pioneer Leading Global Practices
FinTech: Wall Street & IT: Goldman Sachs, Google, HP, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Ogilvy, Wells Fargo,...
Consulting Firms: Accenture, Ernst & Young, McKinsey, PricewaterhouseCoopers,...
Business Schools: Harvard, MIT, Princeton, Stanford, UC Berkeley, Wharton,...
Associations: AACSB, ABA, ACM, AICPA, AOM, APICS, ASTD, ISACA, IEEE, INFORMS,...
World Governments: Australia, Canada, European Union, United Kingdom, United States,...
U.S. Defense: AFRL, Air Force, Army, CCRP, Comptroller, DISA, DoD, Marines, NASA, Navy,...
World Defense: Australia (Air Force), Canada (Defence R&D), UK (Ministry of Defence),...
World Health: World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Department of Health & Human Services,...
European Health Management Association, U.K. Department of Health, UNESCO, UNDP,...
APPLIED R&D VENTURES LEADING GLOBAL REAL-WORLD PRACTICES
Following (a) digital transformation of Big-3 Finance and IT firms supplying Global Financial Systems for worldwide Banking & Finance industry, (b) launch of digital transformation ventures leading worldwide practices, (c) worldwide impact of AI-KM research recognized for real world impact among Finance and IT Nobel Laureates such as Black-Scholes and Herbert Simon, (d) computational quant risk analytics leadership of top Wall Street investment banks and hedge funds, and, (e) Princeton Quant Trading Presentations on AI, algorithms, and machine learning for next-generation probabilistic modeling and cyber risk management of financial markets, (f) MIT industry expert leadership of Management & Leadership executives by advancing on pioneering AI and machine learning R&D inspired by the pioneer of Genetic Algorithms, Dr. John Holland, while he was at Santa Fe Institute in mid-1990s, Dr. Yogesh Malhotra's AI, algorithms, and machine learning, and, anticipatory risk analytics and computational quant finance and cybersecurity risk management focus further advanced beyond (g) cybersecurity risk engineering practices of zero trust architectures and networks segmentation given growing awareness of risk concentrations in the global electromagnetic spectrum networks and global networking and encryption protocols. [More]
Global High Impact Hi-Tech Digital Practices Leadership spans Silicon Valley to Seoul and all continents in between.
AI-KM Research Impact among Finance & IT Nobel Laureates in AACSB and Scientific Impact Studies. Risk Management Tech Ventures leading Computational Quantitative Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Quantitative Finance, & Cybersecurity Practices. Worldwide Business and IT Editorial Coverage & Interviews as global industrial benchmark in Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Fortune, Fast Company, Forbes, Business Week, CIO, CIO Insight, Computerworld, Information Week, etc.
FinTech: Wall Street & IT: Goldman Sachs, Google, HP, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Ogilvy, Wells Fargo
Consulting Firms: Accenture, Ernst & Young, McKinsey, PricewaterhouseCoopers
Business Schools: Harvard, MIT, Princeton, Stanford, UC Berkeley, Wharton
Associations: AACSB, ABA, ACM, AICPA, AOM, APICS, ASTD, ISACA, IEEE, INFORMS
World Governments: Australia, Canada, European Union, United Kingdom, United States
U.S. Defense: AFRL, Air Force, Army, CCRP, Comptroller, DISA, DoD, Marines, NASA, Navy
World Defense: Australia (Air Force), Canada (Defence R&D), UK (Ministry of Defence)
World Health: World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Department of Health & Human Services,
European Health Management Association, U.K. Department of Health, UNESCO, UNDP
Research & Practices:
Dr. Yogesh Malhotra: RESEARCH: Wall Street Quant: Big-3 Finance-IT Leader: Research Impact among Nobel Laureates: Princeton Quant Trading Presentations: Ventures: Honors: [AI, Algorithms & Machine Learning] [Computational Quant Finance & Trading] [CyberSecurity Risk Engineering] [Digital Transformation Pioneer] [FinTech: 'Rethinking Finance']: Research Impact Beyond 'Prediction' Future of Finance Beyond VaR Model Risk Management Future of Risk Cyber Risk SSRN Google Scholar Publications Projects Goldman Sachs JP Morgan Wall Street Hedge Funds Princeton Presentations Model Risk Arbitrage Cyber Finance Cyber Risk Insurance Quantum Crypto Bayesian vs. VaR Markov Chain Monte Carlo Wireless Mobile Trust Models VoIP Pen Testing Frameworks Bitcoin Cryptanalytics NFS Cryptanalytics Algorithms
Following (a) digital transformation of Big-3 Finance and IT firms supplying Global Financial Systems for worldwide Banking & Finance industry, (b) launch of digital transformation ventures leading worldwide practices, (c) worldwide impact of scholarly risk management research recognized among Finance and IT Nobel Laureates, (d) computational quant finance & risk analytics leadership of top Wall Street investment banks and hedge funds, and, (e) Princeton Quant Trading Presentations on algorithms and machine learning for next-generation probabilistic modeling and cyber risk management of financial markets, Dr. Yogesh Malhotra's anticipatory risk analytics and computational quant finance & risk management focus further advanced (f) cybersecurity risk engineering practices of zero trust architectures and networks segmentation given growing awareness of risk concentrations in the global electromagnetic spectrum networks and global networking and encryption protocols.
Spanning deterministic, stochastic, and non-deterministic computational statistical modeling methodologies, his current Computer Science, Computational Quantitative Finance, &, Cybersecurity-Finance applied practices focus is on high-dimensionality complex stochastic problems involving computational time complexity and computational space complexity relevant to emerging Model Risk Arbitrage (Offensive Cybersecurity) and Model Risk Management (Defensive Cybersecurity) concerns of Wall Street Chief Risk Officers such as the following."Recently, such probabilistic, statistical, and numerical methods related concerns are in globally popular press related to cybersecurity controls and compliance. Earlier, similar probabilistic, statistical, and numerical methods related concerns were in the global popular press in the context of the Global Financial Crisis. Future questions focused on the underlying assumptions and logic may focus on related implications for compliance, controls, valuation, risk management, etc. Likewise, recent developments about mathematical entropy measures shedding new light on apparently greater vulnerability of prior encryption mechanisms may offer additional insights for compliance and control experts. For instance, given related mathematical, statistical and numerical frameworks, analysis may also focus on potential implications for pricing, valuation and risk models. The important point is that many such fundamental assumptions and logic underlying widely used probabilistic, statistical, and numerical methods may not as readily meet the eye."
Source: Interview: Bitcoin BlockChain Cryptographic Protocols, Hong Kong Institute of CPAs, January 20, 2014.
Reference: First Research Report on Bitcoin 'Cryptographic Proof' preceding Goldman Sachs, December 04, 2013.
How applied R&D leads global real-world practices - an illustration in context of Top Investment Bank Retained Executive Search:
"[T]he approaches to mitigate operating risk associated with the use of models need to evolve to reflect recent trends in the Finance Industry. In particular there are a number of new areas where it is not possible for the "human eye" to necessarily detect material flaws: in the case of models operating over very small time scales in high frequency algorithmic trading, or for portfolio risk measurement models where outputs lack interpretability due to high-dimensionality and complex interactions in inputs, the periodic inspection of predicted versus realized outcomes is unlikely to be an effective risk mitigate. These situations require a holistic validation framework of the system focused on identifying and mitigating potential failures, taking into account the models’ objectives, their implementation including the joint interaction of software and hardware, their response to potential input shocks in real time and the fail-safe mechanisms."
Model Risk Management Managing Director/Executive Director, NYC, Top Wall Street Investment Bank; Interviewed: March 21, 2014.
GLOBAL AI & DECISION MODELING AND ALGORITHMS & MACHINE LEARNING LEADERSHIPS:
COMPUTATIONAL QUANT FINANCE, CYBERSECURITY & RISK MANAGEMENT-ANALYTICS
Dr. Yogesh Malhotra’s recent AI & Decision Modeling and Algorithms & Machine Learning post-doctoral research on Uncertainty and Risk Management for Computational Quant Finance and Cybersecurity is the focus of invited research presentations at the 2016 Princeton Quantitative Trading Conference and the 2015 Princeton Quantitative Trading Conference sponsored by Princeton University, Goldman Sachs, Citadel, SIG, and, KCG Holdings. It is also ranked in 46 SSRN Top-10 Research Rankings for 2015-2017 in statistical, econometric, computational, and stochastic modeling techniques by the SSRN research network founded and overseen by professors from institutions such as Harvard Business School. Just based on his AI & Decision Modeling and Algorithms & Machine Learning post-doctoral research alone, he is ranked in the Top-10% of Authors on SSRN.
He has served as invited plenary keynote speaker and invited expert among others for the:
Princeton Quant Trading Conferences (2015 & 2016: Model Risk Arbitrage, Open Systems Finance, Black Hat Finance, Cyber Finance, & Cyber Risk Insurance Modeling) sponsored by Princeton University, Goldman Sachs & Citadel;
Government of Switzerland (2016: Switzerland Federal Department of Economic Affairs: Math-Fintech Industrial Research: Mathematics-FinTech-Algorithms: Digital Transformation of Global Banking & Finance);
National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) (2017: Cyber Insurance Modeling Innovation beyond VaR to Preempt and Prevent the Global Cyber Insurance Crisis);
State of New York (2015 & 2016: CyberFinance: Cybersecurity Risk Analytics & Emerging Cyber Financial Threats; Cybersecurity Standards & Practices: Networks, Systems, and, Controls Frameworks; Offensive and Defensive Cyber Risk Management and Penetration Testing - Ethical Hacking);
Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists & CxOs (Developing World-Leading WWW Digital Ventures for the "Wild Wild Web");
Conference Board National Quality Council of Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award CxOs (Digital Transformation beyond 'Best Practices' and BPR for U.S. National Quality Leading Firms);
Institute for Supply Management (Digital Transformation beyond 'Best Practices' and BPR for Global and U.S. Supply Chain Management Leading Firms);
United Nations world headquarters Global Economists Expert Panel (Quant Knowledge Asset Measurement Models for worldwide National Digital and Knowledge Economies);
Ziff Davis Global Standard of Internet Commerce, National Leadership of U.S. Corporate CIOs & CTOs Executing the E-Commerce Standard as one of four Founding Editors & Founding Member among national Fortune 500 CxOs;
WWW Virtual Library, World Leadership of Knowledge Management research and practices as Founder, Editor, & Publisher of the WWW Virtual Library on Knowledge Management, part of the WWW Virtual Library, started by Tim Berners-Lee, the creator of HTML and the World Wide Web; and,
United States Federal Government (Digital Transformation and Best Practices for the largest U.S. Federal Government Agencies) and world governments, parliaments and cabinets such as
Government of Netherlands (Digital Transformation of the National Economy and the National Digital Work Force) and
Government of Mexico (Digital Transformation of the National Economy as a Global G-8 e-Government), and national economies such as
South Korea (Digital Transformation of the National Economy merging e-Business and Knowledge Management)
in addition to delivering dozens of other invited worldwide presentations in academia, policy, and, practice.
He has been called on to advise the US National Science Foundation (NSF), the United Nations (UN), US & World governments, parliaments, and, cabinets and delivered national keynotes and nationally broadcast print and TV interviews among Knowledge Management pioneers such as Dr. Ikujiro Nonaka, University of California Berkeley Distinguished Professor, and Dr. Charles Lucier, Booz Allen Hamilton Partner & CKO. He has been interviewed among Virtual Organization pioneers such as Hatim A. Tayabji, CEO, Verifone, while he held a PhD research fellowship in mid-1990s.
His Digital Transformation, Computational Quantitative Finance, AI, Algorithms & Machine Learning, Cyber Security Risk Engineering, and, FinTech: 'Rethinking Finance' focus over the last two decades has been on advancing global Finance-IT-Risk Management industry practices to manage unprecedented and radical Change, Uncertainty, and, Complexity. In aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis, his applied research and practices have advanced top Wall Street investment banking leadership risk management strategies to reflect post-VaR Computational Quantitative Finance for 'Anticipation of Risk' and Model Risk Management. For instance, his research is advancing execution of SR11-7 and OCC 2011-12 Model Risk Management Guidance of OCC and US Federal Reserve System such as 'anticipation of risks' by 'effective challenge of models'.
His recent Wall Street Investment Banks and Hedge Funds global Banking & Finance industry leadership experience is in leading Computational Quantitative Finance and Computational Quantitative Finance & Risk Analytics projects for top Wall Street investment banks with $1 trillion AUM such as JP Morgan Private Bank in midtown Manhattan. Prior to that he founded award-winning influential Digital Transformation ventures with clients and patrons such as top Wall Street and IT firms such as Goldman Sachs, Google, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, and, Ogilvy; top consulting firms such as Accenture, E&Y, McKinsey, and, PwC; and top business schools such as Harvard, MIT, Princeton, Stanford, and, Wharton.
Globally recognized among the pioneers of Digital Transformation and Knowledge Management, he developed and led world's most prominent online portals of practice and largest global communities of practice on Digital Transformation and Knowledge Management before the turn of the century. Having been ranked and recognized among Finance-IT Nobel Laureates such as Black-Scholes and Herbert Simon for real world impact of his research, his post-Snowden era applied research and practices have focused on advancement of FinTech AI-Modeling, Algorithms, & Machine Learning for Crypto-Currencies such as BitCoin and Blockchain Protocol as well as Cryptanalytics leading industry practices of Digital Encryption. His Digital Ventures such as Griffiss Cyberspace have heralded the advent of Cyber Finance and invited research presentations on Future of Finance at Princeton University have pioneered FinTech: 'Rethinking Finance' innovations such as 'Open Systems Finance' and 'Model Risk Arbitrage.'
Advancing on Cybersecurity Risk Engineering & Risk Analytics Practices Guiding US & G5 DoD Commanders & CIOs-CTOs, his recent IT Administration & Networks Administration Cybersecurity-Risk Management leadership advanced industry practices such as Defense-in-Depth Networks, Zero-Trust Cybersecurity Architectures & Networks Segmentation. His industry leadership advanced upon his applied experience as a Computer Scientist leading development of one of the first applied programs merging Defensive Cybersecurity and Offensive Cybersecurity as STEM Computer Science professor of Network Administrators for the State of New York.
As leader of Global Digital Assets, Markets & Exchanges Practices, just after concluding PhD, he was invited for collaboration with the Big-4 firm, Accenture (then Arthur Andersen), Consulting Sr Managing Partners & Practices Founders as a "pioneer" of contemporary Knowledge Management and Business Technology Management Innovation practices to help them advance beyond their industry-leading "Best Practices" enterprise theme. As founder of worldwide Digital Transformation global community of practice with millions of worldwide users, he pioneered and advanced global e-Services and Knowledge Management Digital Transformation practices. As founder and organizer of a global consortium of world's Top 200 Experts-PhDs that included Big-4 CxOs from firms such as Ernst & Young and distinguished professors from institutions such as Kellogg School of Management and INSEAD (France), he published world-leading research guiding Global Enterprise Risk, Operational Risk & Systemic Risk Management Practices.
As a PhD research fellow, he pioneered some of the early globally influential Digital Transformation ventures including world's Top-ranked Digital Research Web site (ranked by Computerworld), Top-3 Search Engine (ranked in Carnegie Mellon Industry.Net National Awards), and Top-10 Social Network (ranked among others such as LinkedIn in global industry surveys). His Digital ventures are recommended and applied by top IT Executives such as Microsoft Founder, Chairman and CEO Bill Gates; top Business Executives such as PwC Vice Chairman and CKO Ellen Knapp; global Banking and Finance institutions; CIOs of NASA / US Army / US Navy / US Air Force / US Air Force Research Lab; and senior leaders at world governments and parliaments such as the European Union and the Australian Parliament.
Before joining University academia as a professor of IT and Operations Research after a PhD field study focused on Digital Transformation of the UPMC (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center), the global Healthcare industry leader, he led the development of Global Financial Systems deployed by worldwide Banking & Finance firms as a global Banking & Finance industry leader for Big-3 Banking & Finance and Big-3 IT firms such as Bank of America across USA, Hong Kong, Mumbai, and, New Delhi.
The real world impact of his scholarly research on worldwide practices is recognized among others such as Finance Nobel laureates Black-Scholes by the AACSB International Impact of Research Report. AACSB research impact recognition coincided with his promotion to Associate Professor at Syracuse University having joined its Martin J. Whitman School of Management as the tenure-track Assistant Professor of Quantitative Methods. His earlier scholarly research is ranked and recognized among Top-50 Business & Economics researchers as well as Information Science and Finance/Economics Nobel laureates in business press, industry surveys & scientific impact studies.
As a professional Management Scientist and Information Scientist, he served as professor of Quantitative Methods and MIS in IT and Operations Research academia and as invited Executive Education faculty for Carnegie Mellon University Graduate School of Industrial Administration and Kellogg School of Management. While an IT and Operations Research MBA Faculty member with the Syracuse University School of Management, he served by invitation on national and global expert panels of the National Science Foundation, and, the United Nations and received the invitation for the Fulbright Canada Visiting Research Chair from the Queen's University. On the occasion of the invitation for the Fulbright-Queen University's Visiting Research Chair in the Management of Knowledge-Based Enterprises, Syracuse University Chancellor and President Nancy Cantor had written the following note of commendation to him:
"Receiving an invitation to compete for this prestigious position is very impressive and reflects the high quality of your scholarly work. I also very much enjoyed reading about your many engagements in the larger global community. You have certainly embraced the spirit of serving the public good and illustrate how a university, as a source and generator of knowledge, can impact other countries and institutions. I congratulate you on your hard work as both a scholar and as a citizen of the world."
While a professor of Quantitative Methods merging IT and Operations Research Decision Modeling at the Syracuse University, as a professional Management Scientist, he led the United Nations global expert panel of economists as the invited Quant expert on National Knowledge Assets Measurement and related Balanced Scorecard Framework. He also served as invited expert on 32 national expert panels of Computer Scientists, Venture Capitalists, and IT Analysts for the US National Science Foundation for allocation of multi-million dollar US federal funds for Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR).
Prior to that, as a professional Information Scientist leading development of one of the first AACSB-accredited Digital Transformation MBA programs merging e-Business and Knowledge Management, he guided the strategic development of Next Generation e-Business Architectures for $100 billion hi-tech firms such as Intel Corporation and global strategic vision for worldwide clients of firms such as British Telecom (UK). Prior to that, he served as one of four founding members and contributing editors for Ziff Davis and led Fortune 500 CIOs and CTOs in global standards development for the Ziff Davis Global Information Infrastructure (GII) Global Standard for Internet Commerce.
While AACSB International Impact of Research Task Force reports "considerable impact on actual practice" of his research among Finance & Economics Nobel laureates such as Black-Scholes, Harry Markowitz, and, Bill Sharpe, premier scientific impact studies in top-tier research journals have ranked and recognized the impact of his research among top Economists, Information Scientists, and, Strategists such as Joseph Schumpeter, Paul Romer, Nobel laureate Herbert Simon, and, Michael Porter. In addition to being included among both Ikujiro Nonaka and Herbert Simon in the top-ranked research impact by the citation impact analysis studies published by the American Society for Information Science & Technology (ASIST), and, the University of Minnesota MIS Research Center, he was among them to be invited as seminal contributors to advancing Knowledge Management by the American Society for Quality, the administrator of Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Program Awards, for their flagship peer-reviewed research journal.
His earlier scholarly academic research on Computational Quantitative Analytics and Quantitative Models has been applied in scientific research pursuits by NASA and Big Banks and his broader research agenda has guided worldwide e-Services and Knowledge Management Digital Transformation. Six years before AACSB highlighted the impact of his research among Finance Nobel laureates in 2008, CNet had conferred Corporate Computing Award on his research on understanding 'Why Knowledge Management Systems Fail?' recognizing it as the most influential research.
His applied research Digital Ventures have won top awards, top rankings, and, editorial reviews as global CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, CROs best practices benchmarks in most known US and worldwide top-tier Information Technology and Information Systems business press journals. His Digital & Analytics ventures are recognized as global benchmarks of practice in worldwide business technology press including Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., Business Week, San Jose Mercury News, Computerworld, Information Week, CIO Magazine, CIO Insight, and, Chief Executive, etc. and applied by prestigious institutions such as Harvard Business School and MIT.
His research for advancing thought leadership and insights of world's foremost leaders and top executives has been adopted and applied as a standard reference in top universities and business schools of the world such as Harvard Business School MBA Program, Stanford Graduate School of Business and Wharton School, and, included as reference in libraries of institutions such as Harvard, MIT and Princeton. His biography has been selected by invitation for inclusion in biographical profiles of worldwide leaders and achievers from both the United States and around the world in: Marquis Who's Who in America®, Marquis Who's Who in the World®, Marquis Who's Who in Finance & Industry®, and Marquis Who's Who in Science & Engineering®.
HONORS & AWARDS
E-mail: Dr.Yogesh.Malhotra[at]gmail.com LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/yogeshmalhotra
Model Risk Management Research Impact among Finance Nobel Laureates such as Black-Scholes & Markowitz.
AI-Algorithms-Machine Learning: Hedge Funds: Model Risk Arbitrage, Cyber-Finance & Insurance Pioneer.
Wall Street Investment Banks-Hedge Funds Quant: Invited Princeton University Quant Trading Presentations.
Global Computational Quant Leaderships: Digital, Computational, Quant, Cyber Risk Management-Analytics:
Wall Street Hedge Funds Quant, Big-3 Banking-Finance and IT-Telecom Firms; Silicon Valley VCs & CxOs;
National Science Foundation; United Nations; US-World Governments, Economies & Defense Agencies.
2015 & 2016: Princeton Quant Trading Conference, Invited Research Presentations
Sponsors: Princeton University, Goldman Sachs, Citadel, SIG, KCG.
Over 20-Years of Global High Impact Hi-Tech Digital Practices Leadership spans Silicon Valley to Seoul and all continents in between.
Risk Management Tech Ventures leading Computational Quantitative Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Quantitative Finance, & Cybersecurity Practices.
Research Impact among Finance & IT Nobel Laureates in AACSB and Scientific Impact Studies. Worldwide Business and IT Editorial Coverage & Interviews in Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Fortune, Fast Company, Forbes, Business Week, CIO, CIO Insight, Computerworld, Information Week, etc.
Honors & Awards
Marquis Who's Who® in: America, World, Finance & Industry, Science & Engineering
Selected for inclusion in *Marquis Who's Who® biographical profiles of worldwide leaders and achievers from both the United States and around the world in:
• Marquis Who's Who in the World®, Since 1999.
• Marquis Who's Who in Finance & Industry®, Since 2001.
• Marquis Who's Who in America®, Since 2002.
• Marquis Who's Who in Science & Engineering®, Since 2006.
2015-2018: 45 SSRN Top-10 Research Rankings: Top 3% SSRN Authors:
Computational Quant Analytics; AI & Decision Modeling; Algorithms & Machine Learning, Quantum Computing.
• 45 SSRN Top-10 Research Rankings: Top 3% SSRN Authors:
Computational Quant Analytics; AI & Decision Modeling; Algorithms & Machine Learning; Quantum Computing.
SSRN Top-10 Research Ranking Categories:
• Capital Markets,
• Cognition in Mathematics, Science, & Technology,
• Computational Biology,
• Computational Techniques,
• Corporate Governance: Disclosure, Internal Control, & Risk-Management,
• Decision-Making under Risk & Uncertainty,
• Econometric & Statistical Methods,
• Econometric Modeling,
• Hedging & Derivatives,
• Information Systems & Economics,
• Mathematical Methods & Programming,
• Operations Research,
• Risk Management,
• Risk Management Controls,
• Risk Modeling,
• Stochastic Models,
• Systemic Risk,
• Uncertainty & Risk Modeling,
• VaR Value-at-Risk.
• Banking & Insurance
• Cultural Anthropology
• Economics of Networks
• Innovation Law & Policy
• Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, & Investment Industry
• Sociology of Innovation
• Supervisory Research Committee: Distinguished Computer Scientists & Mathematicians,
- Air Force Research Lab, NYS Cyber Research Institute, SUNY.
• Mentors: World Leaders in Asset Management, Risk Management, & Systematic Trading,
- Top Wall Street Investment Banks & Hedge Funds with $1 Trillion AUM.
2016 Fintech-Algorithms Research: Switzerland: Transformation of Finance
2016 European Cooperation in Science & Technology:
Switzerland Federal Department of Economic Affairs: Math-Fintech Industrial Research:
Mathematics-FinTech-Algorithms: Digital Transformation of Global Banking & Finance, 2016.
2016 New York State Cyber Security Conference: 'Future of CyberFinance'
Presentation: CyberFinance: Why Cybersecurity Risk Analytics must evolve to Survive 90% of Emerging Cyber Financial Threats, and, What You Can Do About It?
Special Interest Topics: Related to: Finance Sector - Best practices and effective ways to increase the security of financial and personal customer information. 2016 NYS Cyber Security Conference: "Focusing the Cyber Security Lens", June 8 - 9, 2016, Empire State Plaza - Albany, NY.
2016 Princeton Quant Trading Conference: Model Risk Arbitrage-FinTech
Invited Research Presentation on financial innovation Model Risk Arbitrage, Princeton University.
- Sponsors: Princeton University, Goldman Sachs, Citadel, SIG, Apr 16, 2016.
- Beyond Stochastics to Non-Deterministic Finance: Model Risk Arbitrage-Open Systems Finance
- Model Risk Arbitrage, Open Systems Finance, and, Black Hat Finance
2015 Princeton Quant Trading Conference: Future of Finance beyond Flash Boys
Invited Research Presentation on the Future of Finance beyond Flash Boys, Princeton University.
- Sponsors: Princeton University Bendheim Center & ORFE, Citadel, KCG Holdings, Apr 4, 2015.
- Model Risk Management: Quantitative Finance, Cyber Finance, & Cyber Risk Insurance Modeling
- Cyber Finance, Machine Learning, Bayesian Inference, Markov Chain Monte Carlo Models
State Street Bank HQ Keynote on Modeling Extreme Cyber Finance Risks
Extreme Cyber Risk Computational Quant Finance Models, Aug. 2015:
State Street Bank World HQ, Boston, MA.
2015 NYSETA Conference: Advancing Cybersecurity Standards & Practices
New York Cyber Security & Engineering Technology Association
Bridging Networks, Systems, and, Controls Frameworks for Cybersecurity Standards & Practices.
New York Cyber Security & Engineering Technology Assocn, Rochester Institute of Technology.
October 22-23, 2015.
National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC): National Expert Panel: Cybersecurity Risk, Insurance, & Value-at-Risk (VaR) Modeling Expert
Post-Doctoral Thesis Pioneering Cyber Risk Insurance Analytics: Committee: Distinguished Scientists, Air Force Research Lab and New York State Cyber Research Institute
AACSB Reports Impact of Research among Finance Nobel Laureates
Recognized among 'exemplars' of 'considerable impact on actual practice' such as Black-Scholes & Harry Markowitz by the AACSB International Impact of Research Report, 02/2008, with research advancing execution of SR11-7 & OCC2011-12 US Fed & OCC Model Risk Guidance.
United Nations Global Economists Expert Panel Quant on Digital Assets
United Nations World Headquarters Quant Expert among 1 of 4 Global Expert Economists Leading Global Development of Measurement Models of National Knowledge Assets and Digital Assets.
- Invited Global Keynote for the UN Global Conference of Global Expert Economists.
- Invited Expert Paper for the UN Global Conference of Global Expert Economists.
32 National Science Foundation Cyber Security Computing Expert Panels
National Science Foundation US Cyber Computing & Cyber Security National Expert Panels:
Invited Technical Expert on 32 National Science Foundation US Cyber Computing & Cyber Security National Expert Panels: Judge and Referee for allocation of Multi-Million dollar US Federal IT and Computing Commercialization SBIR/STTR Grants.
CNET Networks Corporate Computing Award for Most Influential Research
CNET Networks Corporate Computing Award for Most Influential Research, 2002:
Risk Management Frameworks & Models for Preempting Large Scale Systems Failures.
Ziff Davis Global Standard of Internet Commerce co-Founding Editor
Ziff Davis Global Standard of Internet Commerce, 1 of 4 Founding Editors & Founding Members
- National Leadership of US Corporate CIOs & CTOs Executing the E-Commerce Standard.
Digital Transformation & Quantitative Models: Grants: Intel Corp., UN,...
Invited External Grants
• United Nations World Headquarters Invited Research Grant on Digital Assets Measurement, 2003.
• Intel Corporation Invited Research Grant on Next Generation e-Business Architectures, 2001.
Internal Faculty Grants
• Syracuse University Snyder Innovation Management Center Research Grant, 2003-2005, 2008.
• Syracuse University Brethen Operations Management Institute Research Grant, 2005.
• Syracuse University Whitman School of Management Research Grant, 2003-2005.
• Center for Creation and Management of Digital Ventures Research Grant, 2003-2004.
• Martin J. Whitman School of Management Innovation Grant, Syracuse University, 2004.
• Kaufman Foundation, Life-Long Learning for Entrepreneurship Innovation, 2003.
• SAP University Alliance, SAP ERP/CRM Innovation Grants, 2003.
Among BPR, Digital Transformation, &, Knowledge Management Pioneers
2008: AACSB Reports Impact of Research among Finance Nobel Laureates
2007: Digital Transformation Strategy Pioneers, Business Standard (India)
2006: Marquis Who's Who in Science & Engineering®
2006: Knowledge Management Pioneers and Gurus, Emerald Publishing (UK)
2005: US-Canada Fulbright-Queen's University Visiting Research Chair Invitation (Canada)
2004: Most Cited Authors on Knowledge Management for 1995-2001, ASIS&T
2003: United Nations HQ Global Economists Expert Panel Quant on Digital Assets
2003: Most Cited Authors in Knowledge Management for 1990-2002, University of Minnesota
2002: Marquis Who's Who in America®
2001: Marquis Who's Who in Finance & Industry®
2001: Conference Board: Leading New Economy Workplaces, Advisory Board
2000: KMWorld 2000: Digital Transformation, Santa Clara (Silicon Valley), CA.
2000: Vision Korea National Campaign, Maeil Business TV & Newspaper, South Korea (S Korea)
2000: Most Influential Scholars & Practitioners Worldwide in Knowledge Management, ISWorld
2000: Knowledge Inc. Top Knowledge Management Experts and Luminaries
1999: Marquis Who's Who in the World®
1999: TiE Worldwide, Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists and Angel Investors
1999: Government of Mexico National Parliament Cabinet Ministers: G8 e-Government (Mexico)
1999: Conference Board, Executive Council of Global Center for Performance Excellence
1999: Annual Knowledge Management World Summit, BrainTrust '99, San Francisco, CA
1998: Ziff Davis Who's Who in the Internet Commerce Standard
1998: Leaders and Legends of Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing.
1998: CRM Leaders and Legends of Intellibusiness.
1998: Government of Netherlands National Parliament Cabinet Ministers (Netherlands)
1996-1998: US Federal Government, Council Partner, BPR & Best Practices Council.
1997: Academy of Management Doctoral Consortium Fellow.
- TIM: Technology & Innovation Management, OCIS
1997: Association for Information Systems Doctoral Consortium Fellow.
Founder, Computerworld Top Digital Site, Search Engine, & Social Network
Entrepreneurial Programmer while working on Top-10 PhD Research Fellowship.
• World's Top Digital Transformation Research Site (Best Web Site Award, Computerworld).
• World's Top-3 Search Engine (Carnegie Mellon Industry.Net Awards).
• World's Top-10 Social Network (Popular Rankings among others such as LinkedIn).
• World's Largest Global Virtual Community of Digital Transformation Practice of 130,000
• Pioneered Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Model Risk Management (MRM) Practices.
• ASTD interview among Virtual Organization pioneers such as Hatim A. Tyabji, CEO, Verifone.
• Invited by Harvard Business Publishing to lead digital evolution of Harvard Business Review.
• Editorial reviews as industry benchmark by AACSB, ACM, AICPA, IEEE, INFORMS, SHRM, Fortune, Harvard, Inc., MIT, Princeton, Stanford, UC Berkeley, Wharton, Yale, etc.:
- Fast Company: "If Brint doesn't have it, then you probably don't need it."
- Business Week [e-Business]: "What every CEO should know."
- Business Week: "Best business information source."
- Wall Street Journal: "Contemporary business management and technology issues."
- Fast Company: "Yahoo! for Business & Technology."
- Forbes: "Tool for raising your company's IQ."
- Fortune: "Thumbs up for this serious surfer's tool useful for managers."
- San Jose Mercury News: "First for in-depth company & industry research."
- Wall Street Journal: "Complexity theory made easy."
- New York Times: "Invaluable for applying complexity theory."
- Wall Street Journal: "Largest collection of knowledge management."
- Fast Company: "Best source for knowledge management."
- CIO Magazine: "Wealth of incredibly rich, useful and interesting information."
- Computerworld: "Best site for IT and business information."
- Information Week: "Unparalleled in depth and relevance for business research."
- InfoWorld: "Best web site for hi-tech industry developments."
- InfoWorld: "Best web site on the topic of knowledge management."
US & World Governments, Silicon Valley & Wall Street Thought Leader
Invited Keynotes and Expert Panels across USA, North America, Europe, Asia:
Thought Leader of Silicon Valley CEOs/VCs and Largest National Economies and Global Firms.
Global Thought Leader & Advisor for NSF, UN, US & World Governments-Parliaments:
• US & World Governments & Parliaments, Digital Transformation and e-Government Strategies
• US & World Governments & Parliaments/Cabinets (N. America, Europe, Asia)
- Mexico - Mexican Parliament Cabinet Ministers, 13 National CIOs, 600 Sr. IT Executives.
- Netherlands - Advisor to Cabinet Minister, National Parliament Cabinet Ministers' Expert Panel.
- South Korea - National TV Broadcast & Newspaper Interview, Maeil Business, S. Korea.
- South Korea - Vision Korea Campaign - 400 National Leaders in Business & Government.
- USA - Council Partner, US Federal Agencies Best Practices Council.
• United Nations World HQ Keynote on Quant Measurement of National Knowledge Assets.
• Conference Board, Executive Council of Global Center for Performance Excellence
• Institute for Supply Management
Invited interviews by Wall Street Journal, Inc., Fortune, CIO,...
Invited interviews by worldwide Business & Technology media including Wall Street Journal, Inc., Fortune, CIO Enterprise, CIO Insight, Information Week, Government Executive, Government Technology, Federal Computer Week, Business Standard (India), Maeil Business (South Korea),...
Worldwide Coverage of Finance-IT-Risk Ventures as Industry Benchmarks
Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Fortune, Inc., Fast Company, Business Week, etc.
Enterprise Risk Management and Model Risk Management ventures named as global CxO practices benchmarks in global business technology media including Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Fortune, Forbes, Inc., Business Week, Harvard Business Publishing, San Jose Mercury News, Computerworld, Information Week, CIO Magazine, CIO Insight, etc.
Best Reviewer Award: Quant Models: AoM; ACM, IEEE, IBM, Harvard,...
• Editorial Boards-Expert Panels of Tier-1 Computer Science, IT, & Operations Research Journals.
• Referee: 100+ Statistical Structural, Quant & Econometric Models: Top-tier Journals & Conferences.
• 40+ Publishers: e.g. ACM, IBM, IEEE, Cambridge University Press, Harvard Business Publishing.
Invited Executive Education Faculty: Carnegie Mellon, Kellogg; INSEAD,...
• Carnegie Mellon University Executive Education Program
• INSEAD (France)
• Kellogg School of Management Executive Education Program
• Queen's University: Centre for Knowledge-Based Enterprises (Canada)
Top-10 MIS PhD,MSQF,MSCS,MSNCS,MSAcc,MBAEco, BE,CEng,CISSP,CISA,CEH,CCP/CDP,CPA (Education)
Top-10 MIS PhD,MSQF,MSCS,MSNCS,MSAcc,MBAEco, BE,
• Top-10 MIS Quant PhD: IT & Statistics Double Credits: Quantitative Risk & Controls Modeling
- Full Scholarship & PhD Research Fellowship with MIS & IT Strategy Pioneer
• Top-14 MS Quant Finance, Midtown Manhattan, New York City
- Official Mentor: JP Morgan Global Head of Risk & Analytics & US Head of Portfolio Management
• MBA Quant Economics: Perfect GPA & Top Rank in Business School. Top ILP Quant Modeler.
- Full Scholarship-MBA Hypermedia Computing Fellowship with B2B Pioneer-CTO of $B B2B Firm.
• MS Accountancy: SUNY Perfect GPA Award, Top Rank in Business School.
- Focus: Global Financial Crisis & Risk Management Failures. NYS AICPA CPA Education fulfilled.
• MS Network & Computer Security: SUNY Outstanding Student Award, Highest GPA.
- Pioneering Cyber Risk Insurance Thesis: Advisors: Top AFRL Scientists. Top Ethical Hacker.
• MS Computer Science: Pioneering Research on Crypto-Currencies & Cryptanalysis Algorithms
- First Tech Report on Bitcoin ‘Cryptographic Proof’: Interview by Hong Kong Institute of CPAs.
DoDD 8570 Cyber Security Certifications; CISSP, CISA, CEH, CCP/CDP
U.S. Department of Defense Directive 8570 (DoDD 8570)
• Since 2005: Certified Information Systems Security Professional, CISSP, (ISC)²
• Since 2007: Certified Information Systems Auditor, CISA, ISACA
• Since 2014: Certified Ethical Hacker, CEH, EC-Council
• 2015-2016: CompTIA Security+ Network Security Instructor, State of New York
• 2014: Ethical Hacking & Countermeasures for Penetration Testing, EC-Council
• Since 1993: Certified Computing Professional/Certified Data Professional, CCP/CDP, ICCP
• Since 1989: Chartered Engineer & Life Member, The Institution of Engineers, C.Eng.
• 2010: AICPA CPA-Education Requirements Fulfilled, AICPA, State of New York.
• SAS Certified by SAS Institute • MATLAB Certified by the MathWorks.
• SAP University Alliance Faculty Certifications: SAP-ERP, SAP-CRM.
• ABA/AIB: 1st in: Marketing for Bankers, Financial Statements Analysis, Principles of Banking
• Kaufman Foundation Entrepreneurship Innovation Faculty Certification.
• Other Memberships:
ACM, Academy of Management, AIS, INFORMS, IEEE, Institution of Engineers, Robotics International/SME, ASME.
2015-2018: 46 SSRN Top-10 Research Rankings: Top-3% SSRN Authors:
AI, Algorithms & Machine Learning; Anticipatory & Predictive Analytics:
Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Quantitative Finance & Trading
SSRN Top-10 Research Ranking Categories:
• Accounting Technology & Information Systems,
• Accounting, Corporate Governance, Law & Institutions,
• Banking & Insurance,
• Capital Markets,
• Cognition in Mathematics Science & Technology,
• Computational Biology,
• Computational Techniques,
• Computing Technologies,
• Conflict Studies,
• Corporate Governance Practice Series,
• Corporate Governance: Disclosure Internal Control & Risk-Management,
• Cultural Anthropology,
• PSN: Cyber-Conflict (Inter-State),
• Decision-Making under Risk & Uncertainty,
• Econometric & Statistical Methods,
• Econometric Modeling,
• Econometric Modeling: Capital Markets - Risk,
• Econometrics: Econometric & Statistical Methods,
• Econometrics: Mathematical Methods & Programming,
• Economics of Networks,
• Forensic Accounting,
• Hedging & Derivatives,
• Information Systems & Economics,
• Information Systems: Behavioral & Social Methods,
• Information Technology & Systems,
• Innovation & Management Science,
• Innovation Finance & Accounting,
• Innovation Law & Policy,
• Inter-State Conflict,
• Interorganizational Networks & Organizational Behavior,
• IO: Productivity, Innovation & Technology,
• IO: Regulation, Antitrust & Privatization,
• Legal Perspectives in Information Systems,
• Mathematical Methods & Programming,
• Microeconomics: Decision-Making under Risk & Uncertainty,
• Military & Homeland Security,
• Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, & Investment Industry,
• Operations Research,
• Political Economy - Development: Public Service Delivery,
• Risk Management,
• Risk Management & Analysis in Financial Institutions,
• Risk Management Controls,
• Risk Modeling,
• Risk, Regulation, & Policy,
• PSN: Security & Safety,
• Social Network Analysis,
• Sociology of Innovation,
• Stochastic Models,
• Sustainable Technology,
• Systemic Risk,
• Telecommunications & Network Models,
• Uncertainty & Risk Modeling,
• VaR Value-at-Risk.
Recent Research Presentations and Research Reports
Journal of Operational Risk, March 2018: Toward 'Cyber-Finance’ Cyber Risk Management Frameworks of Practice.
National Association of Insurance Commissioners, June 2017, Advancing Cyber Risk Insurance beyond VaR Models.
IUP Journal of Computer Sciences, April 2017, Quantitative Modeling of Trust and Trust Management Protocols.
Stress Testing for Cyber Risks: Cyber Risk Insurance Modeling beyond Value-at-Risk: Risk, Uncertainty, & Profit.
Toward Integrated Enterprise Risk Management, Model Risk Management & Cyber-Finance Risk Management.
Bridging Networks, Systems and Controls Frameworks for Cybersecurity Curricula & Standards Development.
Advancing Cognitive Analytics Using Quantum Computing for Next Generation Encryption.
Invited Princeton Quant Trading Presentations: 'Rethinking Finance' for the Era of Global Networked Digital Finance.
2016 Princeton Quant Trading Presentation: Beyond Model Risk Management to Model Risk Arbitrage for FinTech Era.
2015 Princeton Quant Trading Presentation: Future of Finance Beyond 'Flash Boys': Managing Uncertainty.
Cybersecurity & Cyber-Finance Risk Management: Strategies, Tactics, Operations, &, Intelligence: ERM to MRM.
A Risk Management Framework for Penetration Testing of Global Banking & Finance Networks VoIP Protocols.
CyberFinance: Why Cybersecurity Risk Analytics Must Evolve to Survive 90% of Emerging Cyber Financial Threats.
Beyond 'Bayesian vs. VaR' Dilemma: How to Manage Risk (After Risk Management Has Failed) for Hedge Funds.
Measuring & Managing Financial Risks with Improved Alternatives Beyond Value-at-Risk (VaR).
Markov Chain Monte Carlo Models for High-Dimensionality Complex Stochastic Problems in Network Security.
Risk, Uncertainty, & Profit for the Cyber Era: 'Knight Reconsidered': Model Risk Management in Cyber Risk Insurance.
Cyber-Finance Risk Management: Strategies, Tactics, Operations, &, Intelligence: ERM to Model Risk Management.
Number Field Sieve Cryptanalytic Algorithms for Most Efficient Prime Factorization on Composites: Beyond RSA 1024.
Future of Bitcoin & Statistical Probabilistic Quant Methods: Global Financial Regulation: Hong Kong Institute of CPAs.
Bitcoin Protocol & Bitcoin Block Chain: Model of 'Cryptographic Proof' based Global Crypto-Currency Payment Systems.
2015-2016 41 SSRN Top-10 Rankings: Computational Quant & Risk Analytics Algorithms Machine Learning Research.
2008 AACSB International Impact of Research Report: Among Black-Scholes, Markowitz, Sharpe, Modigliani & Miller.
Top Wall Street Investment Banks Quantitative Finance Projects & FinTech Ventures
• Princeton: Future of Finance: 'Rethinking Finance' for Era of Global Networked Digital Finance
• 2017 National Association of Insurance Commissioners: Expert Paper: Cyber Risk Insurance Modeling
• 2016 Princeton Quant Trading Conference: Invited Research Presentation: Model Risk Arbitrage
• 2015 Princeton Quant Trading Conference: Invited Research Presentations: Future of Finance
• Quantitative Finance Risk Analytics Modeling Wall Street Investment Banks & VC Projects
• Model Risk Management: Risk Management Analytics from 'Prediction' to 'Anticipation of Risk'
• Quantitative Finance Risk Analytics, Econometric Analytics, Numerical Programming Models
• Quantitative Finance Model Risk Management for Systemic-Tail Risks in Cyber Risk Insurance
• JP Morgan Portfolio Optimization, VaR & Stress Testing: 17-Asset Class Portfolio
• JP Morgan Portfolio Liquidity Risk Modeling Framework for $500-600Bn Portfolio
• Bayesian VaR Beyond Value-At-Risk (VaR) Model Risks Exposed by Global Financial Crisis
• Goldman Sachs Alumnus Asset Manager Large-Scale Data High Freq Econometric Models
• Quantitative Finance, Risk Modeling, Econometric Modeling, Numerical Programming
• Technologies of Computational Quantitative Finance & Risk Analytics and Risk Management
• Algorithms & Computational Finance: C++, SAS, Java, Machine Learning, Signal Processing
• Cybersecurity, Financial Protocols & Networks Protocols Analysis, and, Penetration Testing
• Impact: Quantitative Finance, Quantitative Risk Analytics & Risk Management Projects
• Digital Social Enterprise Ventures Creating Trillion $ Practices for Hundreds of Millions
Named among FinTech Finance & IT Nobel laureates for Real World Impact of Research
• FinTech Innovations: Model Risk Arbitrage, Open Systems Finance, Cyber Finance, Cyber Insurance
• AACSB International Reports Impact of Research among Black-Scholes, Markowitz, Sharpe
• Research Impact Recognized among Finance & Information Technology Nobel laureates
• 41 SSRN Top-10 Rankings: Computational Quant Finance: Algorithms, Methods & Models
• FinTech Innovations: Model Risk Arbitrage, Cyber Finance, Cyber Risk Insurance Modeling
• Computational Quantitative Finance Modeling & Risk Management Research Publications
• Model Risk Management of Cyber Risk Insurance Models & Quantitative Finance Analytics
• Thesis on Ongoing Convergence of Financial Risk Management & Cyber Risk Management
• U.S. Federal Reserve & Office of the Comptroller of the Currency Model Risk Guidance
• Bayesian VaR Beyond Value-At-Risk (VaR) Model Risks Exposed by Global Financial Crisis
• Markov Chain Monte Carlo Models & Algorithms to Enable Bayesian Inference Modeling
• OCC Notes Cybersecurity Risk & Cyber Attacks as Key Contributor to Banks' Financial Risk
• Future of Bitcoin & Statistical Probabilistic Quantitative Methods: Global Financial Regulation
• Models Validation Expert Panels: IT, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science
Global, National, & Enterprise CxO Level FinTech-Cyber-Risk Analytics Ventures
• CxO Think Tank that pioneered 'Digital' Management of Risk, Uncertainty, & Complexity
• CxO Consulting: Global, National & Corporate Risk Management Practices Leadership
• CxO Guidance: Cyber Defense & Finance-IT-Risk Management: Uncertainty & Risk
• CxO Keynotes: Conference Board, Silicon Valley, UN, World Economy: Uncertainty & Risk
• The Future of Finance Project Leading Quantitative Finance Practices at Elite Conferences
• The Griffiss Cyberspace Cybersecurity Venture Spans Wall Street and Hi-Tech Research
• UN Quantitative Economics Expert Paper & Keynote on Global Economists Expert Panel
• National Science Foundation Cybersecurity & Cybercomputing National Expert Panels
• Digital Social Enterprise Innovation Ventures Pioneering the Future of Risk and Quant
• Global Footprint of Worldwide World-Leading CxO Risk Management Ventures & Practices